Helping develop future leaders.
Hub Foundation will award up to 15 scholarships to highly qualified applicants.Our scholarship recipients receive $2,500, $5,000, $10,000 or $20,000.
Hub Foundation accepts scholarship applications from graduate and undergraduate students who study Islam and Muslims in the fields of Islamic Studies, Religious Studies, Comparative Religious Studies, Near or Middle Eastern Studies, Central and South Asian Studies, African Studies, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science, Law, Media, or Journalism.
- April 15, 2019 – Scholarship applications for 2019-20 are available
- July 15, 2019 – Applications are due
- August 15, 2019 – Our 2019-20 scholarship recipients or “Hub Scholars” will be announced
- Your studies and research focus on or include Islam and Muslim voices or perspectives
- Your major, field, or area of concentration includes one or more of the following: Islamic Studies, Religious Studies, Comparative Religious Studies, Near or Middle Eastern Studies, Central and South Asian Studies, African Studies, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science, Law, Media, or Journalism
- Enrollment at an accredited university or college in North America or Europe by August 2019
- Graduate student or undergraduate (junior or senior) student
- Maintain a 3.5 grade point average
Here is what you'll need
- Online application form
- Curriculum vitae
- University or college transcripts
- A five to ten (5-10) page writing sample
- A one (1) page description of your major, thesis, or dissertation. Please include why you have chosen to study what you are researching
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
Students can submit 2019-20 scholarship applications beginning on April 15, 2019.
Hub Scholars are distinguished recipients of our annual Hub Foundation scholarships. All of our Hub Scholars have demonstrated a commitment to academic excellence and community service.